April 1, 2014
This Policy may be changed on occasion. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy. We encourage you to frequent this page for potential updates and review the Policy whenever possible to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
This Policy applies to the XOveBaby.com Website ("Site"). This Policy does not necessarily apply to any offline collection of your personal information. Please see below for details.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by XOve, Inc. to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our Site, call us on the phone, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include personal information such as your name, financial information, telephone number, email and postal address ("Personal Information") that you provide to us when you save your information with us or when you participate in sweepstakes, promotions or surveys. We use this information to process any transaction, inquiry or promotion that you initiate with us, and provide you with advertising tailored to your interests. In addition, we maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us or our business partners to enhance and personalize your shopping experience on this or other websites and to provide you with offers, promotions, or information that we believe may be of interest to you.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically, create and share a "wish list" or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our Site, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Improve your online shopping experience;
- Provide the products and services you request;
- Process transactions and send you related information including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to comments, questions, requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events;
- Provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Manage your online account(s) by sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support, and administrative messages;
- Personalize your online experience by providing advertisements, content, or features that match your profile and interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Process and deliver contest, promotion, and sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children's products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
ONLINE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting us. You can also contact us if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by telephone or by emailing your request to email@example.com.
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.