PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Facebook Pixel
- Affiliate Tracking
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, Crypto Currency, Amazon Pay, GPay, Apple Pay), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We may also collect your information in person via one of our sales agents and our Shopify POS Application.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Promotional Material regarding sales or new products
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Re targeting via Facebook Ads, Native, Google Display, etc.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13 .
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This information applies only to California residents and describes how we collect, use and share their Personal Information in operating our business, and their rights with respect to that Personal Information.
Only as used in this section only and at the linked information below, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) but does not include information excluded from the scope of the CCPA.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a California resident, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
INFORMATION - You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information:
• The categories of Personal Information that we have collected.
• The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
• Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of recipient.
• Whether we’ve sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of recipient.
ACCESS - You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
DELETION - You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
NONDISCRIMINATION - You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as:
• Denying you goods or services,
• Increasing the price/rate of goods or services,
• Decreasing service quality, or
• Suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS - You can request to exercise your information, access and deletion rights by contacting us at support.xovebaby.com or emailing email@example.com.
We will need to confirm your identity and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
5355 115th Ave N, Clearwater, FL 33760